Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LAST LETTER!



Well this is my last email home and I’m gonna make it short and sweet cause i can tell you when i get back.

Cool to hear that steve  got called into the stake presidency, I wasn’t expecting that to happen at all,  president cannon will be great, his son clark went to pinnacle with me.

So this week was pretty sweet we had an awesome lesson on thursday with (S) and we talked to him about baptism and told him that he is ready, because he doesn’t feel that he is and when we read the baptismal questions with him and we were like you are ready and he even told us he knows that the church is true and that joseph smith is a prophet so that was pretty sweet.  He is getting baptized this saturday the 23rd and he was sad when i told him i was leaving. It was a good week though. Elder Moore is doing great he is ready to lead the area he will be a great missionary, he brings the spirit very well and loves everyone

I might be sending a box home I’m not for sure yet though, cause it might all fit in my suit case under the weight limit.
 I will be leaving my bike here and putting up for sale with the mission.

Well, that’s all i got, see you on thursday at 12
Love Elder Harper:)

ARIZONA HERE I COME!

cool to see picks of eric


No comments:

Post a Comment