Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not as Cold !



March 11, 2013
Hey everyone,
 Well this week started out pretty cold, but the past 3 days have been really nice and today its supposed to be in the mid 70s so its gonna be good. This week I don’t know how to describe it, we had a lot of good stuff planned, but a lot fell through. We had another fireside where we invite investigators and less actives and we had (S) coming but he had an emergency so he wasn’t able to make it and we haven’t been able to teach him for a while because he has been busy. We have had a hard time finding people, I don’t know why it’s been so hard, but it has and we haven’t been able to teach much either cause we haven’t really found anyone to teach. We have some possible good stuff happening with the less actives in the ward. We went on an errand for our high priest group leader to go see his less-active grandaughter and we went and talked to her and she said she would love for us to come by and teach her some, so we are pretty excited to do that. So the sisters in our ward have been trying to get in contact with ( R ),my convert here, cause she lives in their area and she left them a message today saying that she had to move up to Columbia cause her daughter has been in the hospital, so I’m bummed that i didn’t get to see her before she left, but hopefully she can go to church up there. So I got my bike cleaned a little bit, Nate in the ward knows how to work on them so he did a little bit for me and yes I’m going to leave it here and sell it to someone. Yes, i will be sending some boxes home I’m not sure how many though but maybe 2, I’ll do it next Monday, cause I didn’t have time today. Yes, next Tuesday will be my last work day with elder moore and i will try to get as many pictures as i can with the other elders. I will be going home with the same 3 elders i came out with and also elder Abankwa cause he got an extension and 3 other sisters

Way cool to see the picture of grant doing shot put, how did he do? Is he the best on the team?. Dude you are so big i can’t wait to see you in person.

We couldn’t really do anything for p-day today cause the other elders went to Charleston with their soon to be convert to play frisbee golf, I wish we could have gone, but oh well. We didn’t get to see the planes last week cause they all were in the air doing training, so that was a bummer but maybe next week we'll see. 

Well, that’s all for this week, crazy to think it’s the last full one, I’m gonna make it the best ever. Keep praying that we will find some cool people.
Love Elder Harper:)

No comments:

Post a Comment